The ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING website uses the cookies that are reported below.
1.1 What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the Site when you access and use it. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits on the Site. The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages you visit, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the length of your visit, etc.
1.2 What type of cookies do exist?
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request from us on the Site.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our Site reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the Site.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
These procedures are subject to updating or modification by the developers of the browsers, so we cannot guarantee that they comply fully with the latest version available at any time.
To prevent the installation of cookies, the corresponding instructions of the browser used must be followed:
- Internet Explorer: in the menu «Tools> Internet Options», go to the «Privacy» tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced configuration button. Check the box «Overwrite the automatic administration of cookies». Check the boxes «Activate» or «Block». We recommend activating the option «Always accept session cookies» to allow optimal navigation through our Site.
- Firefox: in the «Tools> Options» menu, go to the «Privacy» tab. Check or uncheck the box «Accept cookies from websites» or «tell websites that do not want to be tracked», depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the option «delete cookies individually».
- Chrome: in the «Tools> Settings» menu, go to the «Privacy> Content settings» tab. After selecting the option «show advanced options», select your favourite cookie settings. If you do not want to allow its installation, you can select the option «block the data of third-party sites and cookies».
- Opera: in the «Settings> Options» menu, go to the «Advanced» tab. In the «Cookies» menu select the options «Accept fingerprints» or «Never accept cookies». If you wish to have a greater level of control over the cookies that are installed on your device, we recommend that you select the option «ask before accepting cookies».
- Safari: in the «Tools> Preferences» menu, go to the «Security» tab. In the «Accept cookies» menu, select the «Always» or «Never» box. If you have an iPhone, you must access «Settings> Safari» and there select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
If you need help to carry out the configuration of cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.
1.4 Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy:
ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for this reason the user is advised to visit it periodically.
- Technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to work and cannot be disabled in our systems. In general, they are only configured in response to your actions when requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or completing forms. You can configure your browser to block or alert about these cookies, but some areas of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
IDENTIFY COOKIES WITHOUT GIVING AN OPTION TO DISABLE THEM
- Storage cookies and access to information
The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored on your device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies.
The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently customize the advertising and/or the content addressed to you in other contexts, as in other websites or applications, over time. Normally, the content of the site or application is used to deduct your interests, which inform future selections of advertising and/or content.
- Personalization cookies
The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently customize the advertising and/or the content addressed to you in other contexts, as in other websites or applications, over time. Normally, the content of the site or application is used to deduct your interests, which inform future selections of advertising and/or content and allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Cookies selection, delivery, content report
The collection of information, and the combination with previously collected information, to select and send content, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of said content. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select content, processing data about the ads that have been shown, how often they have been shown, when and where they have been shown, and whether you have taken any action related to the contents, including, for example, click on an ad or content or make a contract for a service. This does not include personalization, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently customize the advertising and/or the content addressed to you in other contexts, such as websites or applications, over time.
- Measuring cookies
The collection of information on the use of content by you and the combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand and inform about your use of the content. This does not include personalization, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently customize the content and/or advertising addressed to you in other contexts, that is, in other services, such as websites or applications, over time.
ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING will try at all times to provide the service with the highest quality possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we decline all liability arising from failures, interruptions or damages caused by system breakdowns, interferences or disconnections or by the malfunction of the service.
Likewise ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING declines all responsibility and/or assumption of damages or losses, of any kind or nature, arising from the illegitimate action of third parties by any means or by the use of the website in an improper manner on the part of USERS, and in any case, ALL ROAD LIVESTREAMING will not assume any responsibility that is caused by the action or negligence of others and that may or may not affect, directly or indirectly, servers and other computer equipment of the USER or third parties.
ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may affect the USER’s equipment; therefore, the latter must adopt measures to avoid possible risks of this type in response to the current state of telecommunications.
ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING is not responsible for interruptions of the website motivated by majeure force or circumstances beyond its reach.
Likewise, ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING may interrupt access temporarily, by security measures or by reason of the restructuring of computer resources, in order to improve the service of using the website.
3.Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these GENERAL CONDITIONS and/or the PARTICULAR CONDITIONS is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or inefficacy will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, and the GENERAL CONDITIONS and the SPECIAL CONDITIONS will subsist in all the rest, and such disposition or the part of the same that was affected will be taken into account.
4.Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
For any question or divergence that may arise on the website, on the content and on contracted services, the USER and ALLROAD LIVESTREAMING, with expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly submit to the application of the Spanish Legislation, being equally competent the Spanish Courts, subject expressly to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona, unless the applicable law imperatively determines another jurisdiction or different legislation.